Thursday, 25 February 2010

Hand job




Today i decided to practise on my hand drawings as im slightly rusty in that department as well as drawing feet , which is a bitch to do if anyone knows what i mean. if only feet was more simple looking , perhaps box shape feet then id be happy :D. thhough box feet would probably suck to wlk about n not very attractive looking... but wateva!.


i done different variety of hand postitions that i have sketched from magazines n photos and also my hand.

i also did a arm coverd in tattoo as i was bored n thought it be fun to do. i then coloured it in on photoshop which i am now use to using, thanks to my trusty drawing tablet, yay!




1 comment:

Pam I Am said...

lol nice title :)

i understand what you mean about drawing hands and feet, they have never been my strong point. i plan on doing some studies during my break week.

the inked arm is amazing btw!!!