Tuesday 25 November 2008















heyup!





this is pritty new to me as i havnt done somthing like this in donkeys yrs!. iv finally found the time to actually create this blog to advertise my work that i have produced in the passed few yrs insted of using my myspace page all the time. this way more people will have the chance to look at my illustrations that dont have myspace. woo hoo!










so anyways heres a couple of recent stuff iv created tis month, i have a tendancy of makeing one or two drawings a day just to keep me occupied from boredom, seein as i dont do much in the house :S , been doing it for the last 2 years and has improved alot in my drawing. i recommend that people who is interested in art to try it out! :D. ill add more stuff up here soon wen ever i find the time to do so.



peace

























No comments: